Part of the research issues related to embedded systems affects the following aspects:
1) Complexity of parallel architectures
2) Power calculation versus complexity of the algorithms
3) Reduction of audit time (new methods)
4) Optimization of test methods such as "Hardware-in-the-loop"
5) Improve the efficient use of material resources
6) Exploring the synergy between hardware and software architectures
7) Reliability architectures
Below are the research themes arising from these issues, which are studied by the research team of the laboratory LASSENA.